Single Family Waterfront - Dunnellon, FL
RARE OPPORTUNITY on the Rainbow River--On almost an acre with over 135 feet on the Rainbow River, this beautiful home was designed to maximize Rainbow River views. It is one of a kind and in beautiful condition with high ceilings, hardwood and tile floors, spacious rooms, and a fantastic 1200 sq.ft. screened porch with pass-through from kitchen for outdoor cooking. In addition to a new roof, it has much storage, an oversized attached 2-car garage and additional detached 3-car garage and workshop. OUTSTANDING!
Mary Lou Jordan of Roberts Real Estate Inc.
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Ocala Marion County,
Vol. 42, Issue 11, Page 45.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heating System: Heat Pump; Fireplace
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Block; Concrete Block; Stucco
- Floors: Hardwood; Parquet Wood; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath
- Dunnellon Elementary School,Dunnellon High School,Dunnellon Middle School
- Dunnellon High School,Dunnellon Elementary School,Dunnellon Middle School
- Dunnellon Middle School,Dunnellon Elementary School,Dunnellon High School
- Dunnellon Middle School,Dunnellon High School,Dunnellon Elementary School